Friday 26 October 2007

In de krant! :-)

Het is weer een keer gelukt om een foto van mij gepubliceerd te krijgen, nu op de site van het AD (Algemeen Dagblad). De volgende foto had ik ingezonden om mee te doen aan een fotowedstrijd en warempel ze hebben hem geplaatst :-)

I succeeded again to get published a photograph of me, this time on the site of the newspaper 'AD' (General Newspaper). I sent the next photograph to this newspaper for a photo competition and they published it on their website, isn't that nice? : -)

Ik vind het wel leuk hoor, het doet me aan vroeger denken toen ik vaker aan dat soort dingen meedeed. Nou eens kijken of het nog even doorgaat.

It was nice to see my photo there, it reminds me to previous times when I often joined that kind of competitions. Let's see if this little succes continues.

http://www.ad.nl/lezersfotos/?pagina=toon&fotoid=60755&fotothema=134

Klik maar op bovenstaande link om de foto te zien. Het is één van de foto's die ik in april heb gemaakt op de Keukenhof.

Click on the above link to see the photo they published. It is one of the photographs I took in April in the Keukenhof.

Have a great weekend, you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment