Sunday 5 April 2009

Amazing videos - National Geographic

To see the video in full screen mode click the icon in front of the Share icon

Surfend over het internet kwam ik via het programma Twitter op de website van Al Gore (http://tinyurl.com/cmhtmo), de voormalige Vice president van de VS. Daarvandaan kon ik doorverbinden naar de site van National Geographic en daar vond ik zoveel interessante videos over de wereld waarin wij leven. Ik vind het de moeite waard om deze videos door te geven en anderen er ook van te laten genieten. Mij spreken vooral de natuur videos erg tot de verbeelding en ik hoop met mij nog veel anderen.

Je kunt ze hier vinden:

of hier:


Fijne zondag verder.

Surfing over the Internet I came by means of the program Twitter on the Internet site of Al Gore (http://tinyurl.com/cmhtmo), the former Vice President of the US. From there I found the link to the site of National Geographic and there I found many interesting videos concerning the world where we live in. I think it is worth it to pass on these videos to others. Especially the nature videos speak to my imagination and I hope many others will agree with me.

You can find them here:

or here:

Have nice Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment